Help support H.R. 3212

October 23, 2013

What it H.R. 3212 does:

A) Create an annual report on existing and future cases to Congress. This will raise the profile of our issue.
B) Recommend actions to the President toward countries that fail to return abducted children.
What we need to overcome:
Ignorance. Many staffers, and the representative, they work for don’t know much about International Parental Child Abduction. Or they don’t know what the bill does.
How to help:
A) Email your representative by following the steps on the website.
Of course, feel free to modify the template and tell them your child(ren) have been kidnapped to/or within Japan.
B) Get your friends, family and supporters to help.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: